Contact Center / Call Center Domain
Customer has multiple data sources and would like to integrate all data points and would like to make a single source of truth for reporting and analytics. Customer has a multi-tenant database and currently tracking all clients in a single database. Reporting solution should support multi-tenant architecture.
BIRD solution was deployed to create reports by client on a web based portal.
BIRD’s Machine Learning engine was ran on the Metadata of the customer’s multi-tenant database to create 1000’s of ad-hoc reports. For integration of data from multiple data sources, a tool called Talend was deployed and data was moved to one single source of truth for the Customer.
|Access to Multi-tenant Clients
||Overcoming Performance Bottlenecks
Powerful and Intelligent Reporting is Key to Enhanced Customer Experience
The deployment was performed on environments having SQL Server Database, Cisco UCCM, LivePerson, Kana, Home grown applications, Servers hosted at data center, Windows 2008 server farm environment, 4 Different databases and data coming from their clients in flat files.
Customer Benefits using BIRD
- Turnaround time to create new reports across their clients
- The software is able to do the job of 10 IT developers in terms of creating reports as per their reporting requirements
- Better insights and improvement in quick decision making based on data trends
- Feature rich and easy to implement
- Users were up and running with the tool in no time
- Management team able to view their dashboards on-the-go on multiple devices
- Seamless Integration into their existing IT infrastructure
- Ability to track the agent performance across multiple data sources.
|Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For latest updates on the product, please visit http://birdoncloud.com